Deploying The Infrastructure Of Tomorrow, Today.

Our Story

AirMatrix’s journey to revolutionize low-altitude airspace began in 2018 when we aimed to bring drone delivery services to Toronto. This endeavor exposed a market gap, revealing the need for comprehensive datasets correlating airspace characteristics with autopilot performance. To address this, we developed a robust digital infrastructure compatible with any autopilot system, complemented by cutting-edge cUAS and counter-drone software.

Our initiative empowers us to monitor and track non-compliant traffic, a crucial capability highlighted by the FAA authorization granting access to restricted airspace. Shockingly, only 20% adhere to compliance standards, emphasizing the significant challenge of the remaining 80% being non-compliant.

AirMatrix's suite of products, featuring hardware-agnostic interoperable drone software, exemplifies our dedication to providing customizable solutions for evolving airspace challenges. With five patents pending, our commitment to innovation propels us to push boundaries and define the future of aerial technology. Positioned as a trusted partner through our commitment to safety and collaboration, we contribute to the transformative journey towards a connected, efficient airspace ecosystem.

Continuously collaborating with industry leaders, innovating in technology, and setting global standards, AirMatrix is a beacon of progress in the ever-evolving aerial transportation landscape. Adhering to the highest security standards, we underscore our unwavering commitment to safeguarding sensitive information with our ISO 27001 certification. Through best-in-class security practices, we ensure our partners' and stakeholders' trust and confidence.

AirMatrix is a driving force propelling the future of airspace management. Fueled by innovation, collaboration, and safety, we are poised to shape the skies and lead the adoption of urban aerial mobility in urban areas worldwide.

Core Values

Our commitment lies in six foundational principles that drive everything we do. These values are at the heart of our work, guiding us in pioneering solutions, upholding trust, and fostering collaboration every step of the way.


We quickly adapt to change and seize opportunities in a fast-paced industry. Our agility ensures that we stay ahead of market trends and meet evolving customer needs efficiently.


We are committed to delivering dependable and trustworthy software solutions to customers. Our focus on quality and reliability ensures that our clients always receive the best products and services.


We focus on providing value-added solutions for our customers. By understanding their unique challenges, we tailor our services to meet and exceed their expectations.


We create innovative solutions that empower customers to reach their full potential. Our technology empowers them to achieve unparalleled success in their respective industries.


We build partnerships and work closely with stakeholders to create value for all. We forge lasting relationships that benefit all parties through partnership and mutual respect.


We are committed to protecting the security and privacy of customer data and operations and creating a safer, more efficient, and hassle-free experience for all with AirMatrix.

Trusted by Industry Partners

Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of our partnerships at AirMatrix. We are recognized for our relentless pursuit of excellence, delivering state-of-the-art drone management systems that redefine operational possibilities. This steadfast focus on driving the future of drone technology and enhancing operational effectiveness is why industry leaders continually choose to partner with AirMatrix.

Trusted by companies and municipalities around the world

Join Our


Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.